-Click for larger image
The Arctic Wolf Twin Modulator
The Arctic Wolf is a fully analog signal path, digitally controlled Phaser. This means you get lush Analog phasing with all the benefits of digital, like Tap Tempo, Save and Recall and an insane sweep range.
The Arctic Wolf is capable of much more than just phasing – Get ring modulation, tremolo, stereo Leslie effects and 18dB of Boost.
A Wolf never forgets
You’ll create classic phasing sounds that swirl lusciously around, leaving you whimpering with the possibilities. Then you’ll cunningly build up to the most ear-dominating, brain-spinning phasing possible – and anything in-between. And it’s all easily accessible, thanks to the built-in ability to save – yes, you can SAVE the 100% pure analog tone in 1 of 8 foot selectable presets to recall at any time.
Wild analog tone, finally tamed
With TAP tempo you can match the tempo of your favourite song and play the classics in perfect time just by tapping your foot. There are 5 modulation waveforms to choose from so you can dial in the classic sounds used by the likes of Led Zeppelin or The Eagles. Then dial in deep Maxon-esque sounds to get that classic Pink Floyd thing going on.
If you’re looking for more unique sounds in your playing, then hook up another amp to get full stereo phasing and dial in a little ‘UPPER’ and ‘LOWER’. This holds the phasing at its upper and lower apex. Hook the unit up in stereo and let the phase swirl to the left, then… pause… before building wildly across to the right. You won’t get this feature anywhere else.
You also get a host of other features:
- Recall IN – want to recall settings on all your Dogmatek pedals with the click of a switch? Stupid question, of course you do. So buy our FENNEC FOX Recall Pawswitch (that’s our foot-switch to the uninitiated) and hook it up to any of the Dogmatek pedal range for instant recall.
- CV in and Out – connect other pedals to sync rate, make the Dogmatek pedal the alpha, or hook up our RED FOX Envelope Generator for intense tone gratification.
- True bypass – or configurable to Boost mode (buffered bypass with upto 18dB of gain)
- Speed range – get the largest single speed range available, from slow ‘classic’ modulation to ring modulation-like intensity.
- Expression connect – let your foot do the phasing, hook up an EXP pedal to control RATE.
- Up to 18dB of gain! Let your amp feel the bite of the Arctic Wolf.
- Mono in – Dual output, Mono in – Stereo output, or full Stereo in – Stereo output, that’s two Wolves in one!